We are a flight school with a lot of international experience. We aim to serve students all over the world with both European (EASA) pilot training as well as American (FAA) pilot training. We have a passionate team of people with one common goal: performing professional pilot training at the highest level possible. Due to our various locations we are able to deliver the dream of becoming a pilot against affordable prices.
We have locations all over the world:
- In The Netherlands we are situated at airport Teuge (EHTE)
- In the USA we are situated in Georgia at Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
- In Brazil we are situated near to São Paulo at Sierra Bravo Flight Academy
- Our ATPL theory distance learning course can be fully followed from anywhere over the world.
European pilot training courses performed under EASA are:
- ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) theory distance learning
- Airline grading preparation course
- Advanced UPRT (Upset Prevention Recovery Training)
- MCC (Multi Crew Cooperation)
American pilot training courses performed under FAA are:
- Discovery flights
- PPL (Private Pilot License)
- CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
- IR (Instrument Rating)
- CFI (Certified Flight Instructor)
- CFII (Certified Flight Instructor Instrument)
- ME (Multi Engine) add on and MEI (Multi Engine Instructor) possible on own aircraft
Conversion of license:
- We have a lot of experience in conversion from EASA to FAA and FAA or ICAO to EASA. Our international experience can help you in determining a custom made efficient program.
Hours building for gaining Pilot in Command time:
- Time building can be done both in Europe or in the USA against very competitive prices.